Friday, December 17, 2010

Apparition

Click to enlarge.
Photos copyright (c) Kenneth Dowst 2010;
Creative Commons license (Attribution--Noncommercial)*

Christ? Saddam Hussein? Sonny Bono? Hitler?

My son Jonathan says John Lennon, but I think that's a stretch. Mary says Fr. Guido Sarducci.

Whoever appeared in my wine glass on the afternoon of December 17, ... he looks not at all pleased with the state of the world. And can you blame him?

It's comforting to think of former Congressman Sonny Bono looking contrite. Doubtless, he's reflecting on his signature legislation, the Sonny Bono Give Corporations Copyright Protection FOREVER, Especially Disney, Act.

And what kind of nutcase would put ice cubes into a glass of white wine? All I can say is, If you've never tried Tisdale California Chardonnay, ... please withhold judgment. (At least I grasp the glass by the stem.)

Fr. Guido Sarducci?


* I retain copyright to these photos. I licence to you the right to reproduce them
for any noncommercial purpose, provided that you credit me as the
photographer. Fair enough?

No comments: