Broadcast quality MP3 (39 MB)*
Decent quality MP3 (13 MB)
A conversation between two great Progressive activists and essayists: Ralph Nader and Chris Hedges. (Technically, Nader is interviewing Hedges.) They discuss
- the corruption of the System, including the Democratic Party
- the oppression by the 1% of everyone else
- the sad plight of college students and other young people in the ravaged American economy
- the necessity of nonviolent popular rebellion
Introduction by KD.
Excerpted from an installment of the KPFK-FM program, Ralph Nader Radio Hour, July 11, 2015. Audio courtesy of ralphnaderradiohour.com.
* The "Broadcast quality" MP3 audio file has an updated introduction (March 2020). This unstallment was previously broadcast, as NWN #390, in August 2015. The "Decent quality" MP3 file is identified as (and is identical with) #390.
Chris Hedges' recent book is Wages of Rebellion: The Moral Imperative of Revolt (Nation Books, 2015).